What you need to know about the Drug Free Workplace Act of 1988
- Any organization that receives a federal grant of any size or a contract of $100,000 or more must distribute a formal drug-free workplace policy statement prohibiting the manufacture, use, and distribution of controlled substances in the workplace. It also gives specific consequences of violating this policy.
- The organization must also establish a drug-free awareness program that informs employees about the dangers of workplace substance use, and offer information about counseling, rehabilitation, or available employee assistance programs (EAPs)
Crossroads Drug and alcohol Testing is the single solution to your testing program. Our high impact and efficient resources assist in the management of a program, so that you may enjoy the peace of mind managing personnel that have been professionally screened and cleared to contribute to your team. Our online corporate drug/alcohol screening program makes it easy to order a test. This option does all the work of informing the donor with instructions and location of the scheduled test. The convenience of accessing online screening allows you to monitor the time of the collection, follow donor/specimen status, track missed employee appointments, and view many other screening details.
- Manage DOT and Non-DOT testing events
- Rapid drug test results are sent immediately to the DER
- Donor tracking for appearing, no show or time expired
- Know the status of a test at all times
- Paperless collections at thousands of locations
- Reporting capabilities